Once again our fantastic consultant Karmen shares a convenient and quick taste of wellness!
– 2 large organic or free rangechicken breasts
– 1 tsp organic dried rosemary
– 1 tbsp olive oil (plus a little extra for stir frying)
– 1 red pepper (and / or yellow pepper)
– A pinch of good quality salt
– Black pepper (optional)
Cut your chicken into 2 inch cubes, put them into a mixing bowl, add the olive oil and salt, combine well and add the rosemary at the end. Set aside to marinate for approximately 15 minutes.
Preheat the non-stick pan with a little bit of olive oil, add the chicken, give it a stir and leave it to cook covered for about5 minutes.
Meanwhile cut the pepper into 1 inch wide strips and add to the chicken once it has browned. Give it a good stir, cover and cook for another 10 to 15 minutes, turning the chicken frequently.
Set it aside once it is done and serve immediately with cooked quinoa, brown rice or apricot spiced millet.